The social events of this Congress include:
- Plenary session on June 12 at 18:30 that features keynote speaches by Celeste Porsbjerg, Magnus Sköld, Marieke van der Werf and Martin C. Tammemägi. The event will take place in the Black Box of the Creative Hub, the event will continue as the Welcome Reception.
- Welcome Reception on June 12 at 20:00 in the Black Box of the Creative Hub. Refreshments and beverages will be provided.
Price: this is included in the registration fee.
- A walking tour in Tallinn Old Town on June 12 at 21:00. Join us for a walk around the historical Old Town of Tallinn! The tour leaves from the lobby of the Creative Hub towards the end of the Welcome Reception.
Price: 20 EUR.
- Congress Dinner on June 13 at 20:00 at the Seaplane Harbour. The evening contains a three-course meal and live music. The historic Seaplane Harbour also operates as a museum which will be open for participants. It is situated 15 minutes' walk from the Creative Hub (Kultuurikatel). See the map here.
Price: 50 EUR.
- Post-Congress Tours on June 14-16. After the scientific part of the congress has ended, you have the opportunity to go on excursions to explore Paldiski, the islands of Muhu and Saaremaa, and Haapsalu.
The tour is subject to registrations, therefore the tour will take place only if at least 20 people have registered.
Price: 420 EUR, includes accommodation, meals, museums etc. Please find more information about the Post-Congress Tours in the menu on the left
- Spa tours. If you are interested in visiting spas in Tallinn and elsewhere in Estonia, there is information and discounts available at the information desk.