Congress Gold Sponsor
Congress Silver Sponsors
Congress Bronze Sponsor
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the registration desk open for the whole congress?
Yes, the registration desk will be open during the whole duration of the programme and will also serve as an information desk.
- I have registered for the congress and received the invoice to my e-mail. I have already paid it, but have not received confirmation stating that my payment has been received. Is everything in order with my payment?
When the payment has been made, the system will not send out an automatised confirmation letter. The payments are being checked regularly and the delegate services will personally contact the delegates whose payments have not arrived on time. If you have registered, received a letter with your registration data and paid the invoice, your registration will be confirmed automatically.
- What does the registration fee include?
The registration fee includes the scientific programme, coffee breaks, lunches and the congress materials. All social events and excursions have a separate participation fee.
- Will I get a certificate for participating in the congress?
Yes, certificates will be made available online after the congress. Specific instructions will be sent via e-mail after the congress.
- Is it possible to pay the registration fee on site with a debit or credit card?
If at all possible, please register and pay in advance. On site, the delegate services accept only cash payments. If requested, it is possible to pay by bank transfer. It is mandatory to fill out a registration sheet when registering on-site. Please consider this when planning your arrival to the congress in the morning.
- I have registered for the congress, but unfortunately, I am not able to attend. Is it possible to get a refund for my participation fee?
Please find the cancellation terms here. Name changes are free of charge. If you have found yourself a replacement, please inform us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is breakfast included?
Yes, all room rates booked through this website include breakfast.
- Will I get a voucher for the hotel?
You don't need a separate voucher. Before the event, we will send the hotels a list with rooms booked through us, so at the reception desk you can just say your name. If you wish, you can bring along the invoice that was automatically sent to you via e-mail after making the booking.
- What happens if the payment deadline has passed but I have not yet paid the invoice?
Please contact the congress delegate services as soon as possible via email@example.com. The delegate services have the right to cancel unpaid and overdue bookings, but before the cancellation you will get an e-mail with a reminder that the invoice has not been paid.
- It turned out that I cannot participate in the congress. Can somebody else use my booking?
Yes, name changes can be made up to 2 days before the first booked night. If you have found yourself a replacement, please inform us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- It turned out that I cannot participate in the congress. Can I get a refund for the accommodation I booked?
Please find the cancellation terms here.
- When I book my hotel room through this website, what are the check-in and check-out times?
All bookings have the same check-in and check-out times as apply for all guests of that hotel. You can find the exact times on the websites of the hotels.